Is there possible to upload multiple files at once as email attachments?
Yes, if you’re using Gmail (to upload multiple files on Yahoo Mail is not possible yet). Instead of attaching files one by one you can from now attach bulk pictures or documents to your emails.
1. open the folder containing the files you want to send by email
2. open Firefox (it should be the latest version!) or Google Chrome (other web browsers are not supported. Yet)
3. open up your email address, click to create a new email
4. select the files you want to send by email and drag & drop these over the area where the “Attach a file” link is located.
5. the area will change instantly the color and a message will appear “Drop files here. To add them as attachments.”. Let them go.
The only thing you have to keep in mind is that Gmail is accepting only 20MB of attachments to be sent at once.